The State of Economic Inclusion Report 2021 sheds light on one of the most intractable challenges faced by development policy makers and practitioners: transforming the economic lives of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people.
- Save the Date: Global Learning Event – Economic Inclusion for the Poorest: Moving to Scale
- State of Economic Inclusion Report 2021 Updates
- News and resources from PEI partners
- Case Studies are now live!
- Program Factsheets: PEI’s Data Portal New Feature
Economic Inclusion for the Poorest and COVID-19: Adaptation and Early Priorities for Medium- and Longer-Term Recovery
Economic inclusion programs for the poorest show strong potential as part of integrated policy responses focused on containing the pandemic, ensuring food security, and supporting medium-term recovery.
The PEI Partnership Guide seeks to reflect the values, thinking, approaches, and commitments of the Partnership for Economic Inclusion (PEI). The guide draws on the experiences and lessons in setting up PEI, which was formalized in April 2018.